Need Server.bat

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

homer4me

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Need Server.bat
Launcher Version:
Newest Update
Modpack:
Ftb Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So, I need help with finding the commands for running server.bat, I have not found any instructions at all, on Youtube and these forums, could you help me with this?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
To be honest you don't need much in the bat file to run a server
Code:
java -server -Xms512m -Xmx2048M -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-1448.jar nogui
Is all you really need. You might need to change the name to match the .jar file you actually have installed for the server.

homer4me

Jul 29, 2019
One More Question, Where Would I Find The .jar File? And, Am I Doing This All Wrong? Is There A Way To Download The FTB Launcher, Without Curse?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
You can download the legacy launcher from the main page, under the download button there are links for the legacy launchers. You can then use the launcher to download a server pack, all the files needed for running the server are included.

Reactions: Henry Link