Need assistance in custom pack

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
@UniZero
Is it really? What's your basis for claiming this? Are you a Moderator or something? Might need to activate your tag then.
Might wanna tell the other 90% of thread starters the same, as they are reporting similar kinds of problems.
Plus the name of the sub forum is pretty vague. the only thing indicating that this sub forum is FTB related only is the fact that it's branched from Feed The beast Forum...
Is there a Moderator/ sticky post stipulating that this sub forum is strictly for FTB launcher/ pack related issues? If not this "FTB pack support only" business is just a heavy assumption. Either that or I can't see the posts.

Plus seeing though OP's problems where not related to bugs, I don't think Mod devs would appreciate you funneling folks like him for support. Maybe the ProjRed thing could have been reported to the devs, if it wasn't already an known issue. But ID conflicts being reported as bugs would get annoying, devs can't feasibly fix that.

Unless it changed this section was always for support relating to FTB or 3rd party packs on the launcher. No I am not a mod.

arcomateria

Jul 29, 2019
That crash is being Caused by a mod using an outdated Waila API. Googleing it has revealed that mods useing an outdated MCP api in their core mods.
One of the potential culprits has been DragonAPI (An issue with an old version mind you that has been fixed for a while) and Resonant Engine. You don't have DragonAPI or any dependent mods but you do have Resonant Engine.
Try finding a more current version of Resonant Engine and update the mods that use it to match. I think that Core mod is for the UE mods?

Failing that you might need to open Resonant Engine's .jar with some sort of zip opening thingy and delete any MCP folder you find.

Haven't seen this post active in a while, so I decided to load up the game and got this
http://pastebin.com/nXHKgBaS

Elwoodio

Jul 29, 2019
That last crash is related to MFFS not used that mod since 1.6.4 and can't tell what is causing it from looking at it on my phone. But could be worth checking the mffs github or bug reporting place for similar errors