Mystcraft auto creates new world

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Morlen

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Mystcraft auto creates new world
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Direwolf20 1.5.0
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
me and my son been playing 1.3.1 for a while and we decided to upgrade, now when i start the client, not the server, before i can do anything on the main menu(single player, multiplayer) it automatically creates a single player world(creative, cheats) and mystcraft profiles with a message that says(im paraphrasing) "mystcraft is profiling and you can change this in the configs to run in the background but you cant connect to a server. you can play single player tho!" theres one option to return to the main menu, can't move character, can't open inventory. can only select back to title screen. so i let it complete, and every time i start the launcher, it shoves me into this world before i can go to the title screen. I've no idea whats happening or what i need to change. I've searched the forums and found nothing. HELP! /cries...lol

ScorpioOld

Jul 29, 2019
Confirm. This is very irritating when instead of own world something strange happens. Especially no any FTB update were performed by request.