my wierd but efficient way to power source X D

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
so ive recently started playing with ftb infinity and couldnt understand some of the mods such as applied energistics 2 and draconic evolution as i did not yet know them. but after setting up enderman+blaze+wither skeleton farms i mass produce things for draconic evolution
now for what i mean by my way to produce power? i set up 3 enderman spawners from draconic evolution [just blaze spawners picked up with diamond dolly and turned into enderman spawners using enderman souls. upgraded with
1] nether star=no need to be in 16 blocks range for it to spawn
2] wyvern core for further speed and capacity of spawning
in short i get a lot of ender pearls and i use those in the ender generators to produce power. its pretty sufficient for my current base ive yet to go into big reactors in this pack i dont have a lot of resources and am trying to fill my tier 2 draconic evolution storage system

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
There is a reactor Simulator if you can say me if you already have a quarry and How many stuff you have i could Make you a Sweet Design because its very interesting for me

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
I think Make a 5 5 6 reactor because you have enderpearls use them as a coolant and the fuel rods like that
E E F E E
E F E F E
F E F E F
E F E F E
E E F E E
So it will produce about 18.000 rf/t and will give you 50. 000.000 rf per ingot But if you click all the controll rods with Your Hand Change the fuel rod Insertion to 75% it will give you only 8.000 rf /t But it should be enough and it will produce about 80.000.000 rf per ingot hopefully it will help you

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
well thanks for the help. ive decided to build a 7x7x7 reactor with 5 fuel rods in the middle
since i managed to figure out rftools dimensions ive built a dimension with endless oceans of yellowrium and one with enderium
so no power troubles anymore

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I'm gonna be aiming for a whole bunch of off the wall/unpopular methods of power gen, such as a zombie reactor.
First, build a spawn room for the zombies or possibly just snag a spawner, set up a grinder from mfr, and then route the zombie flesh and brains to a Vat to make that destillant for the zombie generator from Ender IO, set a simple condenser to get me the gunpowder that I need for a couple of reactant dynamos, and bam, a power source using arbitrary methods. I might also step it up a notch and use those tile generators from Engineer's Toolbox for added measure. Y'know, the ones that get energy from being walked on.