My FTB crashes moments after I join the server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TheBankster

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
My FTB crashes moments after I join the server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
ftb infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So basically it literally just closes moments after I join the server I play. I have 3gb of ram on it and I've tried switching it back to 1gb like someone told another guy on here who had the same issue. I've reinstalled the launcher and reinstalled java. I'm now running java 7u80 and I'm still getting the error

Musty260

Jul 29, 2019
This is happening to me to, on the Brieirie's server, and I think it has something to do with textures. I have 4gb of RAM allocated to it, and it seems to load perfectly fine, but it's when I enter the server is when I crash.

Musty260

Jul 29, 2019
Well that does work, but for some reason when I turned clouds off, graphics to fast, particles to minimal, brightness to bright, smooth lighting off as well as mipmap to 0, I crash again when I enter the server

TheBankster

Jul 29, 2019
I Found a way around this. To prevent from my minecraft closing moments after joining I had to have someone tp me out of render distance of my friends base which contains a ton of machines which likely make me crash. Now I haven't crashed since I moved.