MUST READ! How to ask Tech Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
This post will contain the rules on asking tech help on this forum.

First off. We will not teach you from step 1 to step 500 how to install and run a server. Every server owner has his own way and most of those can be found on Google.
If you do not know how to use Lunix commands, FTP, Bat files or anything else not directly related to the server, please learn to master these skills before posting. Minimal knowledge is required to run a server!

If you CANNOT connect to a server. Check if the mojang servers are running!

But I am totally new to server hosting?
There are a lof of hosting services out there that will install the server for you. Try http://www.creeperhost.net/ if you have no knowledge whatsoever.
OR if you want to learn how to start a server up. Please refer to this youtube video.
Linux setup guide by Johnleys
I will add tutorials if there come more up.

• What OS are you running?
  • Are you using minecraft hosting provider or a dedicated/local server not designed for minecraft?
  • What version of FTB are you using? (Dont just say latest tell us the version)
  • Did you add any mods to the server pack?
  • What are your server specs?
  • A good detailed paragraph about the problem
If your post only contains 2 lines like "I dont know how to start my server" it will get deleted.

I solved my problem!
If you posted a problem and at the end you get it solved yourself, please add the solution for others to enjoy. Dont go "Found the problem, thanks" Do add what you did and how, so others with the same problem can enjoy your wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.