Whitelist Server Modified TPPI server (flans mod added/soulshards/PVP)/Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jos Vondar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
We (a friend and I) want to start a TPPI server with flans to add a bit of PVP (we thought about doing two teams, kind of like the crackpack server if you follow Etho :), but just on reserved areas, raiding and griefing won't be allowed of course). We also would like to have a real community, not only play with other people just like that (meaning have community builds, community events, etc...)
We have auto save enabled (every 6 hours) and an auto restart every day at 5am (Paris time, we're French).
If you're interested, please fill in the application in the comments or you send me an email : [email protected]. We accept everyone!
We have a group set up on facebook, we will add you to keep you updated, and we'll have polls to ask you when you want to kill the dragon, or when you'd be available to have community events!

Application:

*IGN:
*Time Zone:
*Why do you want to join?:
*How much can you play?:
*How can you contribute?:
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?:
Any additional comments:

Last edited:

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN:theonehohax
*Time Zone:GMT+2
Goals:To make a base with other people
*Why do you want to join?:To make a base with other awensome people and automate all sorts of stuff without being restricted.
*How much can you play?:1-2 h every day
*How can you contribute?:By helping other people with different mods
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Nope
*Any additional comments:Thx for giving me your time.

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: NinjaEnergy
*Time Zone:
GMT +1
*Goals: Main goal would be making a BIG city on the surface, while the underground will cover most of the mods i want to tinker with in this pack
*Why do you want to join?: Im still looking for a nice TPPI place to setup, will this one be?
*How much can you play?: 1-2 hours a day, a bit more probably depending on RL stuff
*How can you contribute?: Building, helping out new players, and being awesome in general
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: Not a single time since alpha
Any additional comments: I would like to have any extra info on the PvP tag, would it be raiding, arena pvp, or...?

omegaman

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
We (a friend and I) want to start a TPPI server with flans to add a bit of PVP (we thought about doing two teams, kind of like the crackpack server if you follow Etho :), but just on reserved areas, raiding and griefing won't be allowed of course). We also would like to have a real community, not only play with other people just like that (meaning have community builds, community events, etc...)
We have auto save enabled (every 6 hours) and an auto restart every day at 5am (Paris time, we're French).
If you're interested, please fill in the application in the comments or you send me an email : [email protected]. We accept everyone!
We have a group set up on facebook, we will add you to keep you updated, and we'll have polls to ask you when you want to kill the dragon, or when you'd be available to have community events!

Application:

*IGN:
*Time Zone:
*How much can you play?:
Any additional comments:

Hi!

Application:

*IGN:
*Time Zone:
*How much can you play?:
Any additional comments:
IGN: omegaman319
Time Zone: Eastern
Goals: to improve My skill with the flans mod
How Much Can You Play?: at least 2 hours a day
How Can you Contribute: I could Help out New Players and Generally be Kind to the other Players
Have you Ever Been banned Before? if so, why?: i have Never Been banned and i have been playing since before beta
Any additional Comments?: Is there Gun Team death Match?

Also i recently got a new username, it is OmegaNarwhal319 , sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

Ninj4Turtl3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ninj4turtl3
Time Zone: est
Goals: tppi server
Why do you want to join?: I can only play tppi modpacks.
How much can you play?: 10 hours a week.
How can you contribute?: I know many tppi mods as i have been on several tppi servers.
Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?: No.
Any additional comments:

P

Popster99

*IGN:_BadyYT_
*Time Zone:gmt
Goals: uhm not really sure I guess its just to play
*Why do you want to join?:cause there are no modded server I want to play on
*How much can you play?: eh 2 hours a day or so more on weekends
*How can you contribute?: I'm am an expert at tech mods but do not count on my building skills
*Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, why?:nope
Any additional comments:derp