Whitelist Server MODERN WORLD MAGIC SMP | Private FTB Community Youtube Server | [24/7] Applications Open!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Simple_Geek

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all and welcome to Modern World Magic. A server that is a mix between Modsauce and the recently released Infinity pack.

This is what spawn is like with few of the bases
zOlxykc.png

mARsDed.png

LhP7ur6.png

jTHqcLo.png

KUFHjlz.png

About us:

Modern World Magic is a private whitelisted modded server running on version 1.7.10 running from the FTB Launcher. We launched the server at the start of the year with the Modsauce pack. Then a few weeks ago, came to the decision to upgrade the pack while adding some of the mods that are included in Infinity. Plus a few extra which aren't in either.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for mature dedicated Youtubers who are active in the community and are able to record at least 2-3 episodes per month. In terms of your channels, you must have minimum of 50-100 subcribers and have at least 20-30 minecraft related videos. Whether that be Vanilla or modded, that is not important. (This is so we can review your commentary, build quality and recording quality)

One thing I must state is if you are a server jumper(moves from one SMP server to another within a few episodes of each other) it will decrease your chances of your application being successful.

Modpack Contents:

http://pastebin.com/iuZY4wNq

Current Members:

Simple Geek Gaming
itRobbieTV
Gaming With Sheridan
Zeus Maximus
Hozer789
SUPERNOVA10135
RealEnglishGamer
dudebuster45

Server Guidelines

1. Don't be “That Guy” aka be a good neighbor
2. Be active and friendly
3. Upload regularly (if you can upload more than stated above, awesome!)
4. No griefing, destroying buildings (This includes using creepers..)
5. No excessive swearing/caps/characters
6. No stealing! Ask before you take. Always try to leave a sign, perhaps?
7. No immature buildings (adult content/racism symbols etc)
8. No pvp unless both players agree (a death game kill is a agreement)
9. No cheating - use of unfair modifications/hacks
10. Don't ruin other peoples fun

When joining the server for the first time, it's advised to build something in spawn to get yourself set up. Whether that be a house, shop. The choice is yours. And when you feel ready to start on your main base, the world is yours for the taking. (Ideally nothing over 10k in each direction)

Are We Accepting:

Yes(we have 10-12 slots available)

How to apply:

Name:

IGN:

Youtube:

Timezone:

Why do you want to join MWM?

What will you bring to the server?

What are your favorite mods you are looking forward to play with?

**it is recommended to create an application video. This allows us to see your video and audio quality.

Upon being successful I'll message you all the details you need to join

frasse

Jul 29, 2019
Name:
Kalle

IGN:
Captainfrasse

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOkAZnx1eMHKC9CJkld2IA (I havent uploaded so much becuse i am looking for a server to record on)

Timezone:
01+ Stockholm

I love playing Modded and i want to do it with someother guys like you. And i have followd you and the other guys for a long time now and i would love to play with you and the other boys!

I am a happy player i am helping out very much. Many people say that i am a funny guy i can agree with that so i love having fun with other guys.

I like the tech mods so i will play around with them and i like to build Big houses or under water doomes such things

Anstastic

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ans

IGN: Anstastic

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmA5C5Lv1L27r0vZc6gplYQ (From my Skyrim E1, my audio is good and not overpowered by the ingame audio. However I cannot record in 60fps for Skyrim, but I do for minecraft) Additionally, I used to have 10000 views, but decided to delete all my videos and restart my channel, thats why having so many subs compared to my views.

Timezone: GMT+1 (Berlin)

Why do you want to join MWM?: I want to join the server because I just love modded minecraft and all the mods! I want to be on a server with other people who share my love. Additionally, I want to play with other people, since in the past I used to only play modded minecraft solo.

What will you bring to the server?: I have a large understanding of mods and how they work. I have been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.5 and have loved it since. I am also a very nice guy, and would love to help anybody out if they ever need help. I have been told that I am also relatively funny. I am also very dedicated and will constantly play on the server!

I love ALLL the mods, but my favorites are Botania, Thaumcraft, RFTools, Applied Energistics and Draconic Evolution!

Hope I get accepted!
<3 Ans

M

mhuggins5

Name:
My real name is Marquese Huggins, most people call me Marquese or huggins, a few people call me Huggs but I don't really like nick names much

IGN:
My IGN is the same as every other thing I use which is mhuggins5

Youtube:
Here is my channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWisTtheQDnI8tue923HH9A (I try to post every other day, but I've been a little busy. I am catching up with it all though :D)

Search mhuggins55 I should come up as Marquese Huggins

I am currently 16 years old, my birthday is March 4th, 2000

Timezone:
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
(We are able to talk more about this, so it makes more sense haha)

I would like to join mainly because I love meeting new people, and doing new things in minecraft. I figured an SMP would be the best option for me because I also enjoy interacting with other creators (and I am running out of ideas, not out of them, but it's close haha). I really love playing modded minecraft and I figured that if you and anyone else determining my application eligibility would consider me, it'd be fun to hang out with another community!

Well, I am told that I am a great and considerate friend, I have helped a large amount of people with their troubles, so I could help settle any over dramatic situations that don't need to happen. Also, I just love to help people, I have been told that I am 'too nice'. Also, I dont bother anyone, if I make friends with anyone, I try not to bug them too much.

If I do get accepted, I am looking forward to the Ender mods (Ender IO, Ender Tech, Ender utilities, etc) also, I really like Applied Energistics. It's one of my favorites. Well really I like a lot of mods, but these are just a few.

Last edited: