Open Server Modded MineCraft - FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 - [Towny] - [Friendly Staff] - [Small Community] - [BoP+more]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I heard you are looking for a FTB Unleashed server, well this could just be the one for you!

Our name has been around for just over a year now, so we have gotten to know more and more about running servers, getting better across the year, We have had this FTB Unleashed server for about 2-3 months now and it is going well so far but now it is time to put our name out there!

Welcome to Modded Minecraft!

Our server runs with MCPC+ Bukkit to make sure that most plugins and mods work smoothly together and give our players the best experience we can.

We have created a custom plugin which i have named MMFixes. This plugin is designed to stop certain items from bypassing Towny claims and allowing me to let everyone use these items without fear of everything being torn to shreds by the few who abuse these things.

We are also currently taking suggestions on our forums for anything we can add to help improve your experience as a player of our server. We are already taking some of these suggestions and creating games and such for everyone to use.

Modpack: FTB Unleashed - !!!!! V 1.1.4 !!!!! <- make sure that is right

----> Extra Mods: Biomes o Plenty - Hats - Hatstands - PowerConvertors <-----
IP: Unleashed.moddedminecraft.net

Server Specs:
- 32GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
- 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)

- 24/7 with all staff access to control panel in-case something ever goes wrong

Rules:
2013-11-13_07.59.56.png

Banned Items:
2013-11-14_17.47.17.png

If you are having any problems please contact us using our website: www.moddedminecraft.net

Last edited:

Assassin243

Jul 29, 2019
I have been a member since the first week of this server opening and have without question enjoyed watch it grow not only in knowledge but in respect for its players. Of all the servers I have been on this one has by far taken my heart. Their staff is always willing to offer a helpful hand to aid you in your burdens no matter the task. The regular player base is like a family, everyone knows one another, their strengths, their build styles and they set aside their differences to better their weakness. Needless to say it is a rare occurrence when you are left to your own devices unless you make that choice. The soul that drives this server and that has kept it strong through its year in operation is the level of respect that each player is given, staff and even players go up and beyond the call of duty to ensure everyone has the best experience possible. The two owners although may be absent at times are always watching over the server, they are behind the scenes always tinkering, fixing and adapting to answer the wishes of their players. No other server have I ever been on that the owners openly work with their player base to provide an equal and fair opportunity to have the voice of the players heard, to have what they want implanted into their experience. The server itself has very few items banned due to the unnecessary efforts of Lee to create a specified plug-in to prevent grief and allow a more in-depth player experience with far more items available to use as they see fit. This server has survived through times of hardships but one thing that never ceases to amaze me is its ability to fight on through the storm. This server is solely run by the donations of those, like me who have seen the true heart of this server, who have had an experience like no other server and created friendships on common ground. Yes the rewards for donating are generous, however we do not donate solely for a fancy title, no we donate because this server deserves to live, it deserves a chance to change your heart and provide an experience that you will remember.

N0SEM1NER

Jul 29, 2019
I have been on the modded minecraft unleashed server since day one, it is a great server and I have enjoyed it very much. Rarely, there are issues with griefers, but every time the staff has been quick to get it resolved, the griefers banned, and the fun continued.

<shameless plug follows>

I am mayor of a town so if you join the server look me up in game and see about joining my town!!

blackjack2222

Jul 29, 2019
I been With this Server few months it was open and by far this is the best FTB server I played on. The Server is always fun to play on b/c of the great community it has to offer. The server has ups and downs but it always punchs though. The staff myself included is always there to greet and help with anything u my have. This server will be great to play b/c of the community it has to talk to and play on and play ingame with them

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you guys :) just wanna put here that we are going to be adding a dedicated games server that is hopefully linked money wise to unleashed, so you can gain rewards from games and have the ability to have upgrades or other things in the games server, it's a beta idea and likely to change in a few aspects but it will hopefully work out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome N0SEM1NER to our trial mod team!

Also would like to say we might be updating to the latest unleashed version in the near future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Going to be making some changes to the server over the next 2 weeks, these changes include:

• A better shopping system to spend your money
  • Updating the vote system to allow accumulation of vote points, which can buy donation rewards
  • (possible, but not 100% sure yet) Converting to a PvP system (theres a poll on our website on whether or not this should happen)
  • Might update to 1.1.7
There might be more on top of this but this is all that has been decided at this moment.