Request Mo´Creatures

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
Did you also install custom mod spawner? It is required to run mo' creatures. You can download it from his mcf page.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
you cant DrZhark has a rule
http://www.patreon.com/DrZhark

Unless he makes $500 a month no one can add to mod packs
He doesn't have the right to that.

Of course he has the right to prohibit us distributing the mod's JARs but prohibiting players from adding it to an established pack is tantamount to banning use of your mod outright.

So long as we DL it from his preferred site and NEVER distribute the JARs/ class files it should be fair game. We should be allowed to add it to anything so long as we respect the source.

@Sm0K3Y

What version of MoCreatures are you using and is it compatible with the Forge version the DW20 pack uses? If it's not a mob ID conflict it's probably a forge version/ mod conflict.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Configs are your friend here. You need to find out which mo creatures dimension is assigned -17, and change it to an ID that no other mod uses

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I put together my own pack and didnt change any configs except for changing duplicate tins and coppers of course. Mocreatures loads just fine for me. From what Ive heard about the DW20 pack so far, sounds like the FTB team made some unnecessary adjustments.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Also check the Thaumcraft 4 config, the latest versions add it's own biome for the upcoming TC dimension.