Greylist Server Minecraft With Bros|Agarian Skies 3.14|gray list |No Banned items |18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iDarper

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 193.0.159.61:25670
Pack: Agrarian Skies 3.14

Rules
1. Please be respectful of others
2. Please keep swearing at a minimum.This is a family oriented server.
3. Griefers will be banned and their names submitted to ALL the main banned players websites, so please be respectful of others and their items.
4. No lewd or sexual talk in the main chat. Violators will get 1 warning, then a ban if repeated.
5. Playing on this server if accepted, is a privilege not a right. Again, please be respectful of others.
6. Have fun! Thats why we play Minecraft right? =)

Whitelist applicants must submit a reply in the following format.

What valuable traits and skills can you bring to the server?
Have you been banned on a MC server? If yes, Why?
When do you usually play?
Where are you from? (country is fine, also if in the USA what state?

Additional server info:

We are a new small server that exists purely for the use of some family and friends. We are inviting 2 players to join us, to add to the family dynamic, and to add some variety to our lives =) The server is a fresh Ararian Skies map, with a central hub and 8 islands. (4 of which are being occupied me myself and my brothers. =) If you are interested in playing with us, please leave your whitelist application. We love playing this modpack, we have lots of fun, and we don't set banned items or machine limits, because this pack was built to give us freedom in our builds. hope to hear from you all soon!

Carsetius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:carsetius
What valuable traits and skills can you bring to the server? Funny easy going guy with an eye for automation. I love to build and tinker!
Have you been banned on a MC server? If yes, Why? Nope.
When do you usually play? PST night times 8:00 pm onward
Where are you from? (country is fine, also if in the USA what state? CA

iDarper

Jul 29, 2019
Carsetius Whitelisted. There are 2 islands left i believe, pick a color that's not claimed by a sign, and be sure to put a sign down for yourself. Welcome to the server!