Minecraft Snapshots Decussion

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
MrSphex said:
adib said:
i know he flies up if you hit him but he cant fly so he'll just drop. i thin punch affects him but i dont think a whole lot.
Well at least it effects him for now. Vanilla is actually shaping up to be a decently cool game again. But mods are so much better ;D

Actually in vanilla 1.3.2 I have a very decent FPS (60-70~) Which I think is what I look most forward to when updating to 1.3.2 (I'm still in 1.2.5 because I want to play with some non-yet updated mods)
IF they can manage to make that boss not kill itself, and give it, Iunno, 5000 or maybe 20000 hp; it has to be a tough boss; I'm disappointed with weak enemies.
let's hope they have better tricks up their sleeves for 1.4 because if not; I might stick to 1.3.2 with working mods rather than updating lol
you realize enderdragon has like 200 hp? if you give him 5000 hp you can only kill him with alot of people.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
you realize enderdragon has like 200 hp? if you give him 5000 hp you can only kill him with alot of people.

I could kill 10 ender dragons single handedly. 5000 hp would be nothing.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
adib said:

yes but the ai of enderdragons are shit, they never hit you if you play smart.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
adib said:

and in what way do you think the AI of a new boss monster made by the same company will be any better? it needs more HP. otherwise it's just stupid. someone will kill it in half a minute and then they'll be done with it for the rest of the game like the ender dragon.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
adib said:
DarkJDL said:

and in what way do you think the AI of a new boss monster made by the same company will be any better? it needs more HP. otherwise it's just stupid. someone will kill it in half a minute and then they'll be done with it for the rest of the game like the ender dragon.
well currently it is better than the enderdragon, i've seen serveral failed attemps, seems atleast harder than the enderdragon.

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
I. Just had a strayed thougth now that there are 2 boss mobs that fly what would happen if they fought. Yeah I know that someone might have to fix the AI so the fight each other but it would be fun to watch...

Enderdragon vs whither round 1 fight is a go

adib

Jul 29, 2019
buzyb77 said:
I. Just had a strayed thougth now that there are 2 boss mobs that fly what would happen if they fought. Yeah I know that someone might have to fix the AI so the fight each other but it would be fun to watch...

if you just change that they attack each other, definently the wither.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
buzyb77 said:

if you just change that they attack each other, definently the wither.

I heard wither has ranged attack, more hp, and attacks often enough to hit his own self, while on the other hand, the ender dragon is a sissy with melee only attacks that almost slightly push you back unless you're hit head-on. The only thing that could make the ender dragon live is if the fight is in The End, The dragon will have healing crystals.

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
So what you guys are saying is someone needs to do a fight series in each biome and record the carnage. And if the wither wins in most places find out how many dragons he can beat outside the end at 1 time

Like dragon vs wither in extreme hills or in the nether etc it would need to be on a large biome

Tjakehaslam

Jul 29, 2019
I think all the features of the new snapshot are great but I do not understand why they have implimented more crops, we do not need any more food. Apart from that my favorite feature has got to be coloured leather armour, its useful in so many different ways! And how d you think wither is going to be implimented?

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
Tjakehaslam said:
I think all the features of the new snapshot are great but I do not understand why they have implimented more crops, we do not need any more food. Apart from that my favorite feature has got to be coloured leather armour, its useful in so many different ways! And how d you think wither is going to be implimented?

Well they is a plan to add more potions so it will need more ingredients. And odds are people at mojang wanted to add more crops also if you add bunnies (I only say this cause of carrots) you need to feed them carrots. And its also easier to just add new items than make a 25 step synthesis.

On wither ideas range from new area to something to do with portals to lighting hitting a ghastly or blaze in the overworld.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
buzyb77 said:
Tjakehaslam said:

Well they is a plan to add more potions so it will need more ingredients. And odds are people at mojang wanted to add more crops also if you add bunnies (I only say this cause of carrots) you need to feed them carrots. And its also easier to just add new items than make a 25 step synthesis.

On wither ideas range from new area to something to do with portals to lighting hitting a ghastly or blaze in the overworld.
if you add one item you can easily make alot more potions, since you can get more combinations.

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
I shall revive this post with a necro post!
Equestrians;9711135 said:
Yepyepyep.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it does. I put something on Facebook about it. Does anyone even read my posts?