Minecraft crashes when i open my inventory

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

oGGq

Jul 18, 2021
I play FTB revelation from multiMC with a few extra mods installed, mob grinding utils, mekanism, mrcrayfish device mod, mrcrayfish furniture mod and mrcrayfish vehicle mod. But when i open my inventory it crashes, i read some other forums and people say i should turn off snooper settings, i did but it didn't work. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? thanks

crash log:
Minecraft log:

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
Looks like a weapon from the Modern Warefare mod is causing a rendering crash. You'd either have to delete that item from your inventory or you can try installing opifine to see if that resolves the rendering issue as the mod author does recommend using it along with that mod.

oGGq

Jul 18, 2021
Looks like a weapon from the Modern Warefare mod is causing a rendering crash. You'd either have to delete that item from your inventory or you can try installing opifine to see if that resolves the rendering issue as the mod author does recommend using it along with that mod.
thanks it worked!