Mine For A Cure | DW20 Pack |Whitelisted | Server For a Charity Event

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Are there any mods would you like for me to add in order to make it look nicer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is hoodster25 and I am looking for people in order to help with this here special event.

The Server is using the most up to date FTB Pack, which would be v4 of the DW20 PAck.

This is also a 24/7 Server so This is a Dedicated Server.

SERVER IS WHITELISTED.
IP:IronHoodcraft.dal4.creeperhost.net
  • Looking for :
1. Builders:
  • Aesthetic
  • Fancy with MicroBlocks
2. Finally Server Moderators
3. Players in general

This going to be a legit server, in order to show that you do not need to be in creative mod in order to create such great and fantastic works that are to be built. I'll be holding a list on this page of who is also been accepted on the server just as well.

APPLICATION:

PLEASE Post Pictures of your builds in part of the application so I know your building skills and also Style. (no stealing pics of other peoples work please >.>)

Why You want to join:
Time Zone:

Past Experience:
Any Special Skills:
Do you know anything like lua:
What do you want to build:
Have you been banned on any other servers:
What is the reason why you want to help me:
IGN:
DIFFICULTY: HARD (Can be Changed)

For now I have 5 Slots but When I have more incoming money that can be easily change.

DO BE AWARE THERE WILL BE RULES!!!!!

RULES:

STANDARD SERVER RULES APPLY

Please also This server is being paid out of my own pocket so I really do not want people who will say they will come and help and end up destroying the server
clear.png

I have only ADDED 1 Mod To the ModPack That FTB provides,you can find it here.
Its the Advance Solars Mod.
And then once you have generated the Mod go into your configs and change the id from 560 to 561 for the advance solars mod config. its the normal mod pack

People that have been added:

DoubleAMadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ozykar
Why You want to join: I am currently very in love with FTB and have been looking for a good server with a good community. In this case I was hoping I could set up a good community for others and build nice buildings and structures.
Time Zone: +13 GMT (New Zealand)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: DoubleAMadness
Past Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and FTB since the Mindcrack server first showed it off.
Any Special Skills: I like redstone and building in general and by using the microblocks mod, it allows me to build more original and nice things.
Do you know anything like lua: I know that that is what computercraft uses and I have played around with it but I am not too familiar with it.
What do you want to build: Most time I just build what I feel like, but on the server I will build my base and then shops or other building where other players can hangout or structures people can enjoy.
Have you been banned on any other servers: No.
What is the reason why you want to help me: I like helping other people especially if I am having fun doing it as well and also since I like FTB.

http://doubleamadness.imgur.com/all/
These are just some builds I have done in the past but none of them use any mods within the modpack.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
Why You want to join: I am currently very in love with FTB and have been looking for a good server with a good community. In this case I was hoping I could set up a good community for others and build nice buildings and structures.
Time Zone: +13 GMT (New Zealand)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: DoubleAMadness
Past Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and FTB since the Mindcrack server first showed it off.
Any Special Skills: I like redstone and building in general and by using the microblocks mod, it allows me to build more original and nice things.
Do you know anything like lua: I know that that is what computercraft uses and I have played around with it but I am not too familiar with it.
What do you want to build: Most time I just build what I feel like, but on the server I will build my base and then shops or other building where other players can hangout or structures people can enjoy.
Have you been banned on any other servers: No.
What is the reason why you want to help me: I like helping other people especially if I am having fun doing it as well and also since I like FTB.

http://doubleamadness.imgur.com/all/
These are just some builds I have done in the past but none of them use any mods within the modpack.

accpeted, what ur ign

ImNotStokesy

Jul 29, 2019
Why You want to join: i have been looking for a whitelist sever because i have been greifed alot lately
Time Zone: i think its +13 gtm Australia
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: mattisthebest2
Past Experience: tekkit and a few ftb servers
Any Special Skills: im preety good with the techniical side of stuff
Do you know anything like lua: nope
What do you want to build: anything i can
Have you been banned on any other servers: nope
What is the reason why you want to help me: i have helped lots of charities before and want to help more people
IGN: ImNotStokesy
DIFFICULTY: dont really care

lucasavo

Jul 29, 2019
hi everybody, i'm italian and im not very good in english =( i'd like to play in your server, I'm pretty good with machinery and miscellaneous equipment, and i'm pretty good in aesthetic, please answer me if i can play on your server

lucasavo

Jul 29, 2019
i'm in italy, i'm 15 years old, i've skype, but i dislike speaking english, i'd like to text you, i'm good with machinery and i think i'm a good builder, i'd like to build a giant build with lots of machinerys, i never was banned, i know what's the lua, and i can use it, i've lot of experience, but only in single player, ithing i'll be good in multiplayer to, i'd like to play in your server because i love minecraft and i want to enjoy this game, with other people, i'm quite good with hard difficult