Whitelist Server [Mindcrack v8][whitelist][pvp optional][18+] brand new! dedicated server host!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

penguin1737

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: penguin1737

Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Yes, no
Experience with FTB: Not much but i know to get quantum and jetpacks
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? YES! pretty much everyone that makes em'
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: no srry

I love playing FTB and love small community servers
I would love to join you all ! :)

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hockey25fan

Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Nope, I always follow the rules
Experience with FTB: I've watched alot of mindcrackers and learned alot from them I've been playing for about a year now
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? I watch Bdubs, etho, beef, guude
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: I can skype depending on where I'm at

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wurstus

Able to follow all rules? Any Issues with them? Yes. No issues at all.
Experience with FTB: Started playing in November 2012
Do you watch any Mindcrack videos? If so who? I'm mostly watching etho and docm
Are you able to talk via Skype/mumble while on the server: Yes, i have skype

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: i_Lokarn_I
able to follow rules: Yes I can. I'm not sure why this question is here, no one would say no. Instead of this a simple do you understand all of the rules question seems more appropriate.
Experience with FTB: Plenty, About 6 months or more. Hosted a server for myself and a friend, learned a lot about how to minimize player caused lag.
Do you watch any mindcrack videos? : Yea, Guude, Etho, Vintage beef, Nebris, Zeasto [I can never spell his name]
Mumble/Skype?: Yes, I don't have mumble on my comp atm, but if needed I can grab it.
Thundercat icon ftw. Ho!

Rlvassallo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: RLVassallo.
Able to follow rules: Yes (I would think, that this being a mature community, you shouldn't have to ask adults this question).
Experience with FTB: Used to host an FTB Direwolf server.
Do I watch others play FTB:MC videos: I have before but prefer not to as I'd rather be playing.
Mumble/Skype: No, TeamSpeak yes.