MindCrack v5 & Direwolf20 v3 unofficial changelogs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TruculentMC

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like Direwolf20 v2 already had pre2a1, note the jar is labelled 'ee3-universal-pre1e.jar' but the mcmod version is pre2a1. I'm not certain entirely which version it is, exactly, but it seems to be the same version between v2 and v3 of Direwolf20 pack.

Is it just me or has EE3 been updated to pre2a1?

Delarent

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to downgrade to v4 ? There seems to be some railcraft id problems in this latest one ?

ramdor

Jul 29, 2019
sounds missing in v6? anyone noticed? I did a total fresh install of v6

edit: like walking, buttons clicks in the menu

all working now

TruculentMC

Jul 29, 2019
You can revert to earlier versions of any modpack. In the 'Edit Mod Pack' screen, 'Modpack Version' tab, choose the version you want. The launcher will download it and you should be good to go.

Is there a way to downgrade to v4 ? There seems to be some railcraft id problems in this latest one ?

Puremin0rez

Jul 29, 2019
they started working again after a reboot, guess something went screwy with the sounddrivers. Thanks for replying though :)

When FTB updates, it clears out your folders which wipes the sound files - Minecraft automatically downloads these again overtime so you're without sound until they all redownload :)