Mindcrack ftb crashes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like the game is trying to render an invalid thaumcraft block.

DO NOT REPORT THIS TO THE TC MOD AUTHOR UNLESS SOMEONE CONFIRMS THIS IS AN ACTUAL BUG.

People reporting issues about thaumcraft that were not actually caused by thaumcraft is why the mod was not allowed in packs for a while.

First off, make sure you are running the current latest java version and you have removed older versions.
Try backing up your saves and any other data you want and reinstalling the pack.

If that does not work try and think of something you or someone may have done that would have caused an invalid thaumcraft block to be placed.
If something comes to mind load up the save in mcedit and remove the suspect block.

If this doesn't work feel free to provide any more info you uncover.

D

DonDonDonuts

I believe it started after my computer suddenly got a blue screen and the game shut down unexpectedly while my quarry was on... :( i guess ill try mcedit since ive already tried everything else i googled
thanks!

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Also, there is no use in reporting this bug since it is for MC 1.4.7. Mod dev stopped on that years ago. The best advise I can give you is to backup your game frequently since there is very little if any support for packs that old.