Whitelist Server MindCrack 8.3.2 ::GregTec Easy:: Whitelist Server Fresh Start :) Age 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Scuds

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

1. In game Name: DruidScuds
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): live:joeyyott (Scuds)
3. Age: 29
4. How often do you play minecraft? : fairly often
5. Why would you like to join? : I'd love to have a fresh start on a server, starting up travel networks, and hording fuel.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? oh absolutely, other servers i've played on were very open and i never had a problem with anyone, even with some what invasive projects, I always
maintained personal courtesy.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes, and i have no problem with that.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Pros, good at large scale and technical projects. Cons, bad at compartmentalization, evolving/growing projects (like making a room bigger for machine addons.), and security

yonsterg

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: yonsterg
2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): yonsterg
3. Age: 19
4. How often do you play minecraft? : I've been playing on and off again for years, but when I play, I play a lot. I'm looking to get back in.
5. Why would you like to join?: Whitelist communities are the only fun ones/worthwhile for me. Trust, community, and common goals are the best parts of playing.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes, sir.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. It's been a while since I've played, but I'm a pretty well rounded player in general. I have a considerable amount of FTB experience.

PoloTiger

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: polotiger96
2. Skype Name: I will PM you my skype
3. Age: 18
4. How often do you play minecraft: Nightly with the permission of life and school
5. Why would you like to join: I am looking to get back into the FTB scene, and I really liked Mindcrack back in the day.
6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy?: Never been banned for anything on a server, I don't feel accomplished if I don't find or build something myself.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?: That sounds like the norm to me.
8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft?: I feel my best attribute is my building ability, I can make very asthetically pleasing bases and factories while being functional.

Minecraftboss18

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application: Before you read anything, I was young when I made my account :(

1. In game Name: Minecraftboss18 ( YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME HOW BAD IT IS I KNOW! :) )

2. Skype Name ( Mandatory ): FTBAPPMCboss

3. Age:15 (I hope you look past my age, I'd say I'm Mature but I'm sure my say doesn't matter, you get a lot of these I bet.

4. How often do you play minecraft? Weekends I usually get on 4-5 hours a day and week days I play for about a couple hours after I get done with my
schoolwork.

5. Why would you like to join? I want to join this server because for 1 it doesn't look like you guys play around with immaturity and the server specs from the looks of it AND I am Not impressed with the new mod packs and the new updates of the mods so I just wanted to play some old school.

6. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yea, I hope this isn't a problem on the server because I generally hate raid servers.

7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? I feel like this is a trick
question o_O Hahaha no but I completely understand as I mentioned, I hate raid servers.

8. What Do you Consider good at in minecraft. Mostly good with a bow and when it comes to technical mods like AE, IC2, Gregtech, and ,Foresty lots of stuff like that.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my app and I hope you consider me like the other guys even know I'm young compared to them.

Last edited: