me?

Takaste

Jul 29, 2019
first time i was introduced to computers, i was awestruck that a paper strip could tell a machine what to do, i even learned about makig a pingpong program. suffice to say that wad in the early 1980's
and i was in my adolescence, you could say that computers was in their infancy :p.

i rapidly progressed to commodores and amiga's but then i was introduced to the mighty IBM... (not the Italian Business Man) truth to tell, the graphics were atrocilous as compared to the amiga 500 but still there was quite a bit of new programs that the game computer couldn't handle as easily.

in the early 1990's i ran into the Internet via a library education, oh the wonders i encountered there ... :)

suddenly i was introduced to MUD's, most noticeably the Islands of Myth as it is called now adays (used to be Red Dragon mud)

from there on it was piece by piece of various online games ( Horizon, Saga of Ryzom, Wrahammer, WoW and other games) untill i got introduced to minecraft by a fluke.
suffice to say i do prefer the sociable aspect of computergames, not the frenetic killing spree that allows others to let out steam.

i enjoy a wide variety of music from classic to trance, old school rock and pop and the occasional folkmusic, mostly irish/celtic.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
When I read "Oh the wonders I encountered there..." I laughed, what "wonders" might they be? =)
Anyways, Hello Takaste; we met on teamspeak before; and If I can add to your introduction;
Takaste has a very good knowledge of minecraft, he gave me a tip there and there; (maybe it was just the luck of being in his element? Nobody knows...)

And his username is pronounced like this if I am not mistaken with how IPA works
ˈtɑ [KA] ˈsteɪ

Basically; small ta, emphasis on the Ka, and the "ste" is said "stay" like a japanese "e"