[MCPC/Direwolf20]ID Mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickoGreeks

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying so hard just to make a server that my friend(s) and I can play on. It seems that everywhere I go it fails. I have Multicraft and this is how I did it:

- Made MCPC run on computer to get library>Bring MCPC and Libraries created to jar folder
- Ran MCPC on Multicraft
- Deleted world and added Mods/Config files from Direwolf (Exlcuding forge configs)
- Ran MCPC
- Signed in via direwolf20
- Got this:
- I also did it with the FTB default forge configs but it screwed up
PLEASE HELP! Thanks so much for your help!

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Don't do this. Your problem is no more important than anyone else's. You did not add any information, by just posting "bump" some members of the moderation staff consider that spam. (Which is against the rules)

As to post content:
We cannot offer support for the following:

Adding mods to the modpacks. Follow the regular install directions for the mod you're trying to add. Make sure you downloaded the correct version for the MC version you're using. For block ID conflicts, check this thread. Linking that thread is all of the assistance we will offer.
Adding texture packs not included in the launcher
Plugins. FTB only provides "vanilla" servers.

FTB doesn't come with plugins, therefore support for them, issues with using plugins should be brought up with the plugin provider you're using.

You may want to read this thread: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/psa-mcpc-and-modded-minecraft.37480/

Specifically this post: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/psa-mcpc-and-modded-minecraft.37480/page-3#post-511205

NickoGreeks

Jul 29, 2019
Don't do this. Your problem is no more important than anyone else's. You did not add any information, by just posting "bump" some members of the moderation staff consider that spam. (Which is against the rules)

As to post content:

FTB doesn't come with plugins, therefore support for them, issues with using plugins should be brought up with the plugin provider you're using.

You may want to read this thread: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/psa-mcpc-and-modded-minecraft.37480/

Specifically this post: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/psa-mcpc-and-modded-minecraft.37480/page-3#post-511205
First off, I would like to thank you for directing me to this, and I have went to finding out through their support. Secondly, I would like to point out that bumping can't really be spam... especially since I did it once over the course of a day. What if someone who could have helped me was sleeping?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Secondly, I would like to point out that bumping can't really be spam... especially since I did it once over the course of a day. What if someone who could have helped me was sleeping?
You can speak with the moderation staff about this viewpoint.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Non-informational bumps with less than 24 hours between them are discouraged. The repeated ones are where I get angry and smack people, though, so no big scary heavy objects this go round (the forum section where we really bring down the hammer is Server Promotions, and the reasons there ought to be obvious).

As it goes in Tech Support, bumping doesn't generally help though because a number of folks respond on a "longest unanswered" basis. You actually are disqualifying yourself from consideration because people see the replies number as greater than 0, assume you've received help, and move on to other posts with 0 replies or that have sat without any reply for longer (when using the New Posts function a lot of folks jump to the last page for the oldest new posts).

It's not life-or-death, but I heartily encourage folks to resist the temptation to bump because of this, particularly within that initial 24 hour window. Doing it multiple times will actually just get your post deleted entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.