Open Server MCL33T'S ★☆★ ANARCHY RPG ★☆★ RPG Immersion ✔ No Blocked Items ✔ GriefPrev ✔ Essentials ✔ DEDI ✔32GB

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

velasdad

Jul 29, 2019
HIeVLw6.png
MRkEuxx.jpg
MCL33T has taken on the daunting task of creating it's first FTB server. We are extremely happy to announce ANARCHY RPG. Anarchy RPG requires the FTB launcher and Divine RPG Mod. This Mod is a dream for those who love RPG's and PvP. With over 12 new bosses, more than 50+ new weapons, and awesome new mobs and alternate multiverses, ANARCHY RPG is simply the sh!t!!!
K9DZqGp.png
IHK8mWC.png

Official Description:

DivineRPG is a massive mod that was created to be played within the game Minecraft DivineRPG is known for its size and pure engagement into it. DivineRPG currently adds: ♦ New Dimensions ♦ New Mobs ♦ New Items ♦ New Blocks ♦ in all sorts of different styles.
DivineRPG is considered one of the most challenging mods in Minecraft to beat, yet one of the most exciting and thrilling. DivineRPG takes players on a journey of great heights and amusement. DivineRPG is not a mod to miss out playing.
DivineRPG is currently one of the largest Minecraft additions to date. The main thread for DivineRPG can be found here.

With the addition of so much new content, it's imperative to read up on all the new additions. DivineRPG brings so much new content and you'll have many questions. The official Wiki above will give you all the new craft recipes and helpful guides to accessing new worlds. Below is a stimulating video from TheAtlanticCraft showcasing new blocks, worlds, weapons, and mobs.

What You'll Need
To start, you need to be running the Feed The Beast launcher which can be downloaded by clicking the FTB image below

Next you'll need the DivineRPG Mod for FTB. This will give your local launcher all the new content. Note that we are currently on 1.4.7 as it's the current recommended build, but the 1.5.2 version is close to being ready. One of the nice features of the FTB launcher is that it's extremely intelligent. We thought Spout was awesome xD.

One you have FTB open, click "Mods" on the top bar and look for the RPG Immersion Pack. Double click to install and launch.

IT7s4ki.png

Now you're ready to get your RPG on! Join us at any of the following server IP's
mc.mcl33t.com
pvp.mcl33t.com
rpg.mcl33t.com

Visit this thread and post the template for an extra 2,000T!
The Server Specs are:
AMD Phenom II x6 1045T
128GB SSD & 500GB HDD
32GB DDR3 Memory
1GigaBit Google Fiber Uplink
Hosted in Kansas City!
Starting Info:
There is only one rank
You get 500T (Teeth): Currency: /money
You get one /heal every 24 hours
Starter kit (/kit newb) & Member kit (/kit member) buy option every 24 hours
GriefPrevention & Essentials
Teleport & Warping have 7 second wait / 30sec cooldown
PvP Logging = Death
/tpa Ability
THIS INFO WILL CONTINUALLY BE UPDATED ON OUR WIKI

velasdad

Jul 29, 2019
So I just wanted to say that in all respect to the current community, this server is my first FTB config, and of course we went off the deep end with Immersive RPG. We hope you enjoy it as it's super new and still heavily under construction. For those who join, we would really appreciate your "constructive" feedback as it may be a bit rough at first. Much props and respect to the FTB team and the DivineRPG team. I hope we do you guys justice.

A little feedback on who or what MCL33T is. We are a group of ex-high ranking staff from several Minecraft and general gaming communities. We've seen the rise and fall of numerous communities and understand the heavy development and dedication it takes to make an amazing community. Some of our core values include fair cost-free gameplay. We understand why owners charge, or I should say accept donations, to play on there communities. One of the benefits of MCL33T is our hosting. As IT professionals by day, we have numerous skill-sets and collocated resources which allow us to make room for our personal hobbies. That being MCL33T. We hope you enjoy the hardware, as it's been in our possession a little over 3 years. In total we've had a few weekends of shady packet loss and other minimal downtime as every server, but it's shown to be extremely reliable and fast. Aiding in the awesome low latency of the MCL33T network is mainly attributed to our hosting in a Google Fiber accessible data center in Kansas City. I assure you if you are having an issue with connection and MCL33T's services, you will want to check out your own connection before placing a support ticket with MCL33T ;D

Back to more about us, we are a group of several developers and a few system administrators. We have and do host additional titles such as DayZ, Arma II, and the current Arma 3 Alpha. We are a big fan of Player-VS-Player combat, and have always envisioned compiling an amazing MC experience. With the community being flooded with sub-par bukkit servers, we were amazed when we saw DivineRPG months back. Well we've decided to take a shot at it and it had to be this configuration. With the addition of our new Xenforo site, we hope it will be a great start-up configuration for the community. As the owner, I hope you enjoy your time on MCL33T as it's my goal to ensure everyone is treated fair, reliability and dependability (24/7 uptime) is ensured, & that there's no player turned away. Please consider making ANARCHY PvP your home today!

ninwing

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server accept people playing on cracked launchers? I can't afford/buy minecraft plus a Premuim account :( ):

oceancat931

Jul 29, 2019
these servers are vanilla i tried them all in ftb RPG and it said outdated client for all of then but i could log in just fine in vanilla minecraft

Pikachu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: piki3pikachuAge:13Location:EnglandHow you heard about us?:Looking for servers for rpg immersion