[MC client] Unable to launch Modpacks

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Go to your Curse/Minecraft/Install/versions folder. Delete all the folders that say "forge-##.##.#.####" and the "1.7.10" folder.

A

Abbott1

I'm having the same problem here, I've deleted all my versions and let it re-download but still get the same error?

A

Abbott1

im also noticing that skyfactory 2.5 has decided that it gets to installing mod 100 and then stays at mod 100 of 120 i let that for the whole night last night

Eeveefyre32x

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, So, Curse.. Didnt really help at all.

All i know is, It has something to do with the Forge Mod Loader tweaker or something...

Eeveefyre32x

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to launch my part of the problem as "Solved"

I thank the FTB Chat, And mostly a person under the username "Unstable_Scarlet" For telling me to delete the forge folder in the install>Library>net>minecraftforge thing.