Open Server MattBuild Gaming || New World || 20 TPS || 16GB RAM || Quad Core || 24/7 || Open Server || Plugins

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dockedobject

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP : FTB.Mattbuild.Com:25000
We are a friendly community that has been about for years though after some changes between ownership we have lost a large amount of our playerbase due to the time between change, I come here to try show FTB Ultimate and NewWorld players that we have been here and always will be here.
Our primary aim is to keep the end user happy, we have a strong administration team and we are currently NOT Looking for More.
We love to reward you!
Unlike a fair amount of other communities, it isn't about us making money, it's about all of us having fun as FTB is intended for, on our server you can donate to get a certain rank or you can just earn it.
Some items are banned to begin with but working you're way up ranks does unlock more items.
OedhIk3.png
No Griefing.
No use of hacks E.G : X-Ray/Transparent Textures/Custom Clients
No abuse to other players, this will give you an instant day ban.
You CAN steal if it does not break any other rules.
No spamming chat.
No repeated steal attempts to the same person within the same day - If you fail, don't come back till' tomorrow.
Have Fun.
eGzF9aO.png
16 GB of Dedicated ram, No other applications are run on our box.
Quad Core I5 3570K - 3.4GHZ
1TB of HDD Storage
1GB/S Bandwidth.
PurMdMI.png
Spawn, Great land features.
2013-06-17_135117_zpsb340c564.png
Spawn, simple yet useful.
2013-06-17_135046_zpsfaf6766e.png
I do hope you have time to visit us, we will be sure to treat everyone equally.
Have Fun - Dockedobject

TheDude

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB.Mattbuild.Com address is for the FTB Ultimate server. What IP can we use for the New World server?

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Not too popular a server, so far, it looks, but I'll give it a try and see if anybody else hops on.

Dockedobject

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, sadly new world hasn't got the player base I expected given all the mods it has, thanks for the reply.

Dockedobject

Jul 29, 2019
Recently we have had some issues with the restart script, reassure its being looked into and will be fixed today so servers can continue there daily schedules.