Open Server MattBuild Gaming || 20 TPS || 16GB RAM || Quad Core || 24/7 || Open Server || Plugins

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Stevob21

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP : FTB.Mattbuild.Com
We are a friendly community that has been about for years though after some changes between ownership we have lost a large amount of our playerbase due to the time between change, I come here to try show FTB Ultimate players that we have been here and always will be here.​
Our primary aim is to keep the end user happy, we have a strong administration team and we are currently NOT Looking for More.​
We love to reward you!
Unlike a fair amount of other communities, it isn't about us making money, it's about all of us having fun as FTB is intended for, on our server you can donate to get a certain rank or you can just earn it.​
Some items are banned to begin with but working you're way up ranks does unlock more items.​
OedhIk3.png

No Griefing.
No use of hacks E.G : X-Ray/Transparent Textures/Custom Clients
No abuse to other players, this will give you an instant day ban.
You CAN steal if it does not break any other rules.
No spamming chat.
No repeated steal attempts to the same person within the same day - If you fail, don't come back till' tomorrow.
Have Fun.
eGzF9aO.png
CamoMod is Disabled due to bugs and glitches.
16 GB of Dedicated ram, No other applications or servers are run on our box.
Quad Core I5 3570K - 3.4GHZ
1TB of HDD Storage
1GB/S Bandwidth.
PurMdMI.png
A user's town entrance, embedded into a mountain.
VRioiFn.jpg
Spawn, simple yet useful.
uqe6EDI.jpg
A player's fair sized village with full factory
e0xUG0x.jpg
I do hope you have time to visit us, we will be sure to treat everyone equally.
Have Fun - Stevob21

Reactions: Superbee1221

Superbee1221

Jul 29, 2019
mattbuild has been around for a while for about a year or 2 ive played on it since it was tekkit its a great server with epic staff and owners always willing to help great community and overall a great server i recommend the server for anyone that likes ftb check it out you wont be dissapointed

Stevob21

Jul 29, 2019
There is absolutely no need for profanity here, we are here for people of every age so please do not foul mouth on this thread post, I see that you have easily got frustrated with the way that we have ranks setup but in my eyes I see that the rank system is setup fine and no-one else has complained about the ranks before. This also provides challenges for the player to prevent them being bored.

If players do not want to use this method they always have the option to donate for ranks though it is not required.

Please do not mark this server with a brush by giving us a bad rating just because the server is not made perfectly for you're needs, if you do not like what you see, post it on our suggestion forums or please approach a other server if we can of make it possible.

Dockedobject

Jul 29, 2019
#Update#
Addressed an issue with Engineer/Trusted rank not being able to use nuclear reactor.
Updated some misc. plugins.

Dockedobject

Jul 29, 2019
Recently we have had some issues with the restart script, reassure its being looked into and will be fixed today so servers can continue there daily schedules.