Material Energy ^3 Help

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
Spent the day playing this and I am stuck on a couple of the quests, if anyone can offer some tips and/or suggestions I'd be appreciative.

Inclusion Chamber / Miner's Delight

Not having much luck finding the Egyptian Temple. No sand/sandstone area anywhere in the Inclusion Chamber and I've been gridding out the sand / sand stone covering the top of Miner's Delight. I found the one in Biosphere for the staff, but not this one which has the coins.

Biosphere

The quest that wants 4000 units (presuming microbuckets, so 400 buckets) of Cryothium and lava. I've been over the entire Biosphere top and bottom, even 'backstage' to clear out the rest of the spiders (nasty, nasty business getting the wooded area cleared. >.< ), even found a super secret (won't say, don't want to spoil it. :D ) but I don't see 400 buckets of either anywhere. At most I've found a wanna be tank (some Factory blocks for a frame and glass panes for side walls) that has maybe 18 buckets of Cryothium and a few more buckets on the Storage Level.

Killing animals. This one has me confused. Says there is a lot of animals in the Biosphere, and, again, as I've been over it top to bottom and front to back, I've found a total of 1 pig and 2 cows. Once I get enough wheat I can breed the cows, can probably even make a golden lasso to bring over a pig from the Inclusion Chamber but I don't have any carrots. So where am I suppose to get 5 of both *spare* to kill? o_O

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
And the lava you should be able to find on the surface

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

llloyd

Jul 29, 2019
And the lava you should be able to find on the surface

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Right and there is another fake tank with lava in it. Just need to find the temple now. :D

And figure out how to breed pigs with out carrots so I have a spare 5 to kill. Figured it out, finally unlocked the Chemistry part of the Quest book and got carrots. :D So all I need now is clues to where the temple is in Miner's Delight or Inclusion Chamber. The one in Biosphere didn't have the Egyptian Coins. Got it, watched someone else's video on YouTube. >.< Well, it's coming down to the part I am not *thrilled* about, having to summon the wither. Last time I did I was on the DW20 pack and I had full power armor, a fully upgraded power glove, a TC sword that pierced defense, etc, now I only got basic weapons and armor. >.< Wonder if it's permissible to add TC to the mod pack? Probably be counted as cheating though. :(

Last edited:

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
You can do the wither part later, I suggest doing some other dungeons first.
Let me rephrase that; I strongly SUGGEST that you do other dungeons first.
They give you armor, weapons and other stuff as loot..
Believe me, its for the better.

Excalibur2289

Jul 29, 2019
The Egyptian structure isn't in the Inclusion Chamber. It's in the Biosphere, to the right when you walk in, buried in sand at the end of the river.

Edit: I misread the initial post. The structure in Miner's delight is in the back left corner, buried under at least two layers of sand

Last edited:

Texaporta

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't add anything to this modpack until you get a chance to complete it normally. As far as fighting and such goes, keep on trucking through the various questlines and you will be given or learn how to create the tools and such you need to be able to laugh at The Wither. I'd advise to dabble around a bit instead of trying to complete any one questline at once. Try to think in a non-linear way.... a desperately lonely and scared survivor trying to rebuild just enough to get home....