Problem Massive Memory Leak

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

IDuckz_

Sep 15, 2020
Hello, I have been playing FTB Skyfactory 3 lately and when I went to start up another minecraft launcher just to play on servers (outside of FTB Skyfactory 3, since I don't want to load FTB Skyfactory 3 again), after some time playing, I suddenly got a massive memory leak, I set the maximum ram to 6144 MB for FTB Skyfactory 3, it suddenly went up to 16 GB which is half of my memory, my whole system started lagging a lot, I tried ending the task but it wouldn't work so I had to restart. I am not sure what caused this.

There were no crash reports. Probably because the game didn't close itself because of how much ram it used, my whole PC slowed down, I had to restart.

If anyone has any common cause about these memory leaks, please let me know and i'll try things out, I know you probably can't do much because of no crash reports that's why I am asking for any common causes about these memory leaks, Thank you.

If this happens again, I will try getting the game to crash for the crash report, but for now it didn't display any crash reports.