Map Postings

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering what type of restrictions there are for map postings? Is this geared more toward player created maps, hidden gems of the internet? Also, will there be some sort of format for posting, are pictures required, or a download for the map?

Just think this may be some information that people are looking for.
(Myself included)

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
I believe third party maps can be of any type (parkour, adventure, survival etc). However it has to be created by yourself or been given permission to distribute the map here on the forums.
I think it has to be related to FTB in some way.

I've always wanted to created a Portal map using just the portal gun mod but I just can't be bothered...

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I believe third party maps can be of any type (parkour, adventure, survival etc). However it has to be created by yourself or been given permission to distribute the map here on the forums.
I think it has to be related to FTB in some way.

I've always wanted to created a Portal map using just the portal gun mod but I just can't be bothered...

We should really have some official rules for this forum section.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
why have a rule when logic would tell you when posting a map to add some details, when was the last time you seen a map posted with no creator/build/restrictions info, after all we are vain creatures, so do like to have our work acknowledged, so I dont really see a need for a rule for this, just basic common sense, as normal mho.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
why have a rule when logic would tell you when posting a map to add some details, when was the last time you seen a map posted with no creator/build/restrictions info, after all we are vain creatures, so do like to have our work acknowledged, so I dont really see a need for a rule for this, just basic common sense, as normal mho.
Exactly, it's all really common sense. You're on the FTB forums so you post FTB related maps. :p