Magic World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reenigne

Jul 29, 2019
First: A big thanks to Slowpoke and all the team members who worked on getting the Magic World pack out post haste.

Second:

As the Magic World pack is still a FTB pack, where do the updates go? Were it a third party pack it would go in the third party modpack forum. But it isn't. So where do players look for information if (say for example) the configuration of the mods in the pack change and there's an update, or something needs be be updated right now otherwise it could corrupt your world, but only for that particular pack, and not the others? Where would one find that information, pertaining to only that one particular specialized pack?

To make it more general: Is it planned for each pack that is FTB (non third-party) (magic world, tech world, lite, ultimate, adventure, map builder, bouncy castle, gods and kings, absolution, kitchen sink, and so on) to eventually get it's own section of the forum, or will they get threads, like the 3rd party packs get, or just in the "mod discussion" forum, or will there be another separate section of the forum just for announcements for these individual modpacks?

Searched for "magic world" nothing relevant to that pack came up.

Reactions: Ashzification

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Topics on this mod pack will be very little at this time since it is still new.

Do you feel this thread should be in General or Website feedback? If you want it moved just ask and i will move it for you.

(This topic can be in both due to questions relating to both topics)

Reenigne

Jul 29, 2019
Topics on this mod pack will be very little at this time since it is still new.

Do you feel this thread should be in General or Website feedback? If you want it moved just ask and i will move it for you.

(This topic can be in both due to questions relating to both topics)

If there is someplace already for the separate modpacks: there would be good, I couldn't find anything though.
If there is some place planned for the separate modpack: you can leave it in general until those places are created or unlocked,
if neither: website feedback, I guess?

thanks

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
I cant get the pack to launch at all for me. I get the error where it doesnt download the full pack (no mods) and instead just downloads vanilla minecraft.

Reenigne

Jul 29, 2019
I had this problem too, I deleted the magic world folder (save if backup if you have anything here), and forced update and it worked the second time around. For me it happened because the first attempt to get the pack was interrupted by an internet outage halfway through download, launcher didn't like that.

hermanfred

Jul 29, 2019
I am not able to find the bouncy castle section.Can you please help.I found this forum very useful and educative.

Status
Not open for further replies.