[Mac] FTB Launcher won't download any mod packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo,

Whenever I load up the FTB launcher, everything works fine. However, when I try and download a modpack the download window pops up and never starts downloading.
There's no error message or log to paste and it was working fine before. If anyone can offer a fix that'd be helpful but also if you could compress a Mindcrack 8.1.1 folder and upload it somewhere for me I'd be grateful.

Thanks very much

-Sheep

CrazyNinja0

Jul 29, 2019
Im having the same issue. I am using a private pack and it wont download. I have changed to every location and it still wont download the mods. It downloads minecraft 1.5.2 fine but the mods dont download. Help please :(

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Im having the same issue. I am using a private pack and it wont download. I have changed to every location and it still wont download the mods. It downloads minecraft 1.5.2 fine but the mods dont download. Help please :(

Please follow these steps exactly: http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting
This is to rule out any issues with your client setup.

If you continue to have trouble, please post your complete client-side console log in debug-mode to pastebin.com and link your paste URL here.
To find your logs: http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
Does the download bar move at all or just sits there doing nothing? If it moves but just doesn't complete then your connection is to slow (or a problem in the connection).

CrazyNinja0

Jul 29, 2019
It moves and finishes you clearly didn't read that. It downloads everything but the mods they just aren't there. My connection is super fast it downloads in about 30 seconds.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
i have read this before that some packs on Mac don't extract after downloading (if you check the logs that is). I believe manual downloading of the pack and extracting manual is the only thing doable atm while they look for a permanent sollution.

Status
Not open for further replies.