Open Server Looting in Minecraftia 4.4 3rd party public official anarchy server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ganjalf_The_Green

Jul 29, 2019
420x200Splash.png

3rd party modpack code q9c9pT1st
Running version 4.4 MC 1.6.4 forge 9.11.1.965

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

IP to play: chaoscube.dyne.org:25581
Website ( under renovation ): http://chaoscube.dyne.org/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

For a description of the modpack visit this topic:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...io-a-minecraftia-looting-in-minecraftia.48045

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server rules:
  1. No cheating. ( xray and fly with unauthorized mods = permaban )
  2. Swearing is tollerated in the limit of decency but abuses will be punished ( with bosses spawning in your base, mostly ), racist slur, xenophobia, homophobia as a way to insult, bully or provoke somebody will not be tollerated.
  3. Always remember that your bed is your home, do not lose it for a mistake, it is part of the game ( I my self had to make it a long way but there is always archimedes ships, remember that ), if you lose it as a punishment for breaking the rules ( like bosses exploding in your house ) I will personally give you back your home point, I'm not that cruel.
  4. Cruelty and cynism among players is tollerated but any sort of abuse will be punished ( probably permaban ), being competitive is something, bulling somebody another.
  5. Do not ask for commands, if you have accumulated richness you can use some commands, read the setup section below.
  6. I ( q9c9p aka the face ) may add more rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server setup:

On first join you will be spawned in a isolated spawn area, there will be some infos and some stuff from mods to show off for newbies, you should not be able to do nothing in that area except clicking the lamp at the central nexus.
Once you click the lamp you will be randomly spawned in two hundred thousand blocks range on the real survival map.
We use HomeSpawnPlus plugin to make the bed be your /sethome, if you die without a bed you will be randomly spawned and probably lose all your stuff. Double click on the bed even during day sets your home.
We use Villages plugin to show claimed areas, it does not protect you, it only shows your claimed area, you have the right to kill anybody who walks into your claim but do not trick or bully people with this, you are warned.
Bukkit commands like /spawn /home and /tpa are available but costs money/metallurgy3 mint coins, each command costs 25000 coins, to get them apply a sign to a chest with [vault] written on it, you can store any precious metal and gems in that chest to convert to be converted into coins
( a diamond value 100 coins ), /tpa accept and deny are free of charge.
Chunk loaders are enabled but Chicken Bones Chunk Loaders will stop to work after one hour you logged out. Soul Shards Reborn spawners will act as spot loaders.
Archimedes Ships maximum ships size is set to 4096 blocks.

The engines from Archimedes Ships have a recipe that spans 4 mods, they would be otherwise unobtainable in the 1.6.4 version.

Banned items/blocks:

x100 tnt - TooMuchTnT
x250 tnt - "
x500 tnt - "
nuclear tnt - "
ocean tnt - "
meteor tnt - "
the dynamites counter part of the above - TooMuchTnT
mint coin maker - metallurgy 3
quarry - buildcraft, but you can still use fillers, pile driver, tunnel bore and magical kind of quarries

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Known issues:

• Beware of carrying people on the ship of archimedes ships, if you start the ship with people "on deck" not sitting they will fall from the ship and take fall damage or suffocate within the ship.
  • Ecates mobs from Ars Magica are somehow stuck, they do not move. When they will be fixed I will enable them again.
  • When you die knapsack from tinkers construct "drop out of the grave", it is not stored in openblocks grave so if the chunk stay loaded you will lose your knapsack, as soon as I can figure how what I did or what is wrong it will be fixed, I have not check if it happens with gany's nether undertakers.
  • If you have a computer 64 bit be sure to have java 64 bit.
  • The modpack requires minimum 2 giga of dedicated ram and suggested PermSize is 256 mega.
  • The first time you random spawn in the survival overworld you might not be able to do/use anything, if that is your case log out and log in again and all should be fine, is a pex bug/misconfiguration that I cannot figure out how to fix and it only happen to few people.
  • Pirates role play will be rewarded
  • More to come
    635356669595335315.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The server map is on public display

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staff:
q9c9p founder, head admin and Kenshiro pupil

DevilDeva co-founder-pluginer and second in command

_Mauler_ co-admin and master engineer

milojd co-admin and grand wizard ( south park sarcasm mode on )

_Acnologia_ moderator and cannon fodder

ALCC01 moderator and fleet liutenent

Lollissimo2000 moderator and adept of the sacred school of Hokuto

Lordspidey99 moderator and front line berserk/kamikaze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

General notes:

The server is completely no profit, there are no donation perks and we do not accept donations, if you have money give it to one of the modders that compose our modpack.
Please contact me if you read any mispell, english is not my native language, hey itsee mii mariohhh!

Last edited: