Casual Server Looking for Co-op partner 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gamesetonline

Jul 29, 2019
Hello folks, I have just started the Skies modpack, it looks promising and I am looking for someone to play it with. You have to be atleast 18 years old, and I would prefer someone from Europe, because US timezones are too far away to master the time to play, sorry.

Jacob

Lankyrik

Jul 29, 2019
Warrington, UK
Hey, I'd like to join you. I'm 41, so VERY mature and from England. I try to get on most nights from 7pm isn till 10-10:30 and weekends are a little more free form. I've been playing AG Skies on a server, but the map keeps getting reset (frustrating) and items get banned (Really frustrating) but it does mean i know what i'm doing.

I've got teamspeak and Skype for comms, but could easily use any other system.[DOUBLEPOST=1398502413][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, IGN Lankyrik .... Twitter @Lankyrik

iDwaajt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I'd like to join you. I'm 20 years old and I'm from Belgium/Europe. I've been playing AS since the release and modded for about a year now. I have skype for communications.