Casual Server Looking for a couple of people to Co-op with

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SciFiJunkie

Jul 29, 2019
I live on the east coast and work third shift. So my gaming hours are only Thurs - Sat from 9pm to 3 or 4 am EST. I will host a server and can keep it up 24/7 for others to play and it will be a white listed servers. Comms will be Skype. I might be able to play some day times before 5pm EST but those cannot be set in stone.

Looking for people over the age of 20 that are looking to play and have fun and learn more about all the mods included with the pack. While respecting others in the game.

Not sure how many poeple my server will hold with all the mods so want to keep this down to one or two people to start. Then expand as testing and work load is verify.

As my schedule is late I will get back to people as soon as I can.

MC ID: SciFiJunkie

maadneet

Jul 29, 2019
I am 24 and been playing modded Minecraft for a couple of years now. I am on the west coast, so those hours work well for me. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll PM you my skype name.

goodknight436

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am 23 and played FTB before even though i am new to the forum and got really interested in agrarian sky's from watching GenerikB youtube channel. i live in california, so the time i get on is synced to you.

Fursofa

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, ill be 30 this summer and have been playing mc since just before the halloween update and modded since the beginning of tekkit. Im very well versed with servers from both admin and player sides. Looking to chill and hit up some quests. I dont really have the availibility to play that early in the am but i could be a night crew if you like.

Im really good with machines, a buddy and I built an RP2 machine that created HV solar pannels from UU matter. It was powered by the most effiecient reactor design(255 of them :D) And they were all automatically recycled on and refilled.

Im just searching for some cool dudes that are fun to hang with. Not looking for any drama at all so you wont get any from me.

SciFiJunkie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, ill be 30 this summer and have been playing mc since just before the halloween update and modded since the beginning of tekkit. Im very well versed with servers from both admin and player sides. Looking to chill and hit up some quests. I dont really have the availibility to play that early in the am but i could be a night crew if you like.

Im really good with machines, a buddy and I built an RP2 machine that created HV solar pannels from UU matter. It was powered by the most effiecient reactor design(255 of them :D) And they were all automatically recycled on and refilled.

Im just searching for some cool dudes that are fun to hang with. Not looking for any drama at all so you wont get any from me.

Send you a PM.

kingwolfen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my names ryan iv been looking for some nice people as well to play this with, im turn 21 in june im fairly experienced in the basics of Agrarian Skies but im not a pro since i havent made it very far in the single player but id like to play if ur still looking, i got a skype if u do as well thats awesome i got a mic and im able to talk all this week since im sick off work, hope to hear from u if u see this in time, thanks

SciFiJunkie

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my names ryan iv been looking for some nice people as well to play this with, im turn 21 in june im fairly experienced in the basics of Agrarian Skies but im not a pro since i havent made it very far in the single player but id like to play if ur still looking, i got a skype if u do as well thats awesome i got a mic and im able to talk all this week since im sick off work, hope to hear from u if u see this in time, thanks

Just sent you a conversation.

Gamma_Rei

Jul 29, 2019
If your server is still up Id like to join. Im 25 and have reasonable experience with Agrarian skies. Been looking for people to play with tho. I do have skype: sandbagginsob

Let me know thanks!