Casual Server Looking for 1-2 others for small mindcrack server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tyler f

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing it for around a week now but the guy I was playing with doesn't really have time to continue anymore. I have a powerful pc I will be hosting it 24/7. I don't have a very large knowledge of buildcraft, rp2, ic2 etc and I am looking for people that are at my knowledge or lower so I don't feel left behind. As far as progress goes, I have just finished building an LESU, 1x industrial grinder and industrial centrifuge but there's tons of work to be done.

TLDR one-two others for extremely small mindcrack server.

Sorry if this is the wrong area, the servers area didn't really seem applicable.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
I could probably join you. I used to be pretty decent at the mods but I've been largely out of the loop for a while, so I feel like a noob again with a lot of stuff :p

TheBaz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there! :)

I've been thinking about joining someone's server for some time but as you probably know most server have a max of 10 people and not many people are interested in people that don't know a whole lot about the mods. I would say I'm at a moderate to advanced level when it comes to the main mods that come with mindcrack. The only thing I could say is I'm a little inexperienced with gregtech but I've recently done a lot of reading up on it and I think I'm at a comfortable standpoint now when it comes to that particular mod.

When it comes to my play style I always have the community in mind. I love building bases where people can come in and take what they need. Nothing makes me happier than being able to help others with their inventions and designs whether that be through supplying items or just outright building.
Uh, in terms of any other information you might need/want to know is my in game name is TheBaz and I'm 19 years of age.

I look forward to your reply.

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also looking for 1-2 people to join my server but I posted mine in the servers section. But the mods have to approve threads in that section so if they dont approve mine no one will ever see it. Im in the same situation your in I play with my friend but he hasnt really been playing much. Except I pay for hosting with a hosting company so I don't have to run it on my pc.

tyler f

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also looking for 1-2 people to join my server but I posted mine in the servers section. But the mods have to approve threads in that section so if they dont approve mine no one will ever see it. Im in the same situation your in I play with my friend but he hasnt really been playing much. Except I pay for hosting with a hosting company so I don't have to run it on my pc.

It sounds fun but it has been awhile since i made the OP and I am pretty far into my world now so not really willing to migrate

AztecDJ

Jul 29, 2019
I have actually been really looking to do the same thing myself for a few weeks now. Played SSP for a good while then decided it would be much for fun with some company. I know I don't have really any posts on this board but have been referencing it for months now. I joined a couple servers last week but everyone was really off doing there own thing and that's not what I'm looking for. I'd rather team up with people and make some epic projects. I'm pretty good at BC, TE, IC, and quickly learning RP2, railcraft, forestry, and Thauncraft.

It anyone is interested in having me I could be a great asset to any team. I like making aesthetically pleasing and efficient bases and have gained a pretty solid knack for automation and sorting and the like. Just let me know.

BTW I'm 27, usually play at least a couple hours a day and live in the US on the East coast

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
I love playing on DW20's pack for casual play, and making overly large power rooms etc. But i'm also interested in the sense of accomplishment that Mindcrack could give even making small advances. I've not played yet with Gregtech but i'm a fast learner and willing to help out with a joint built base etc.