Casual Server Looking for 1-2 co-op partners

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I am hosting a 2.1.2 agrarian skies co-op server. I live in GMT+2 and I will host the server myself so it will be up around afternoon/evening my time.

If you want to join please specify age and other relevant information in a comment.

Dmrangerpk

Jul 29, 2019
hey i would like to join your server
20 years old have been playing minecraft for about 4 years and modded techpacks for 3 years
im not yet familiar with agrarian skies, so i would realy like a nice friendly team to get started on this pack
im familiar with pretty much all the vanilla skyblock mechanics and have spent a good deal of time on normal skyblock
i live in GMT +1 and my skypename is dmranger3pk

iDwaajt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm interested in playing on your server. I'm 20 yo and have been playing modded mc for about a year. I've played AS before but it's quite boring playing by myself so I would like to find someone to play with. I live in GMT+1. Skype = dwightderijcke.