Logistics Pipes Tutorial Series

corjaantje

Jul 29, 2019
Good Day fellow Minecrafter!

So you are looking for a good tutorial for the Logistics Pipes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10? Well look no further!
In a (currently) 6 episode series, I am showing YOU how to build a Logistics Pipes network, starting from the very basics, to advanced Auto-crafting, storage, power transfer & More!

The more suggestions and feedback I get, the more I am able to expend on this series to reach a wider audience, and answer more questions!

Hope you enjoy the series, and welcome to the Channel!

-Corjaantje
Creeper King

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Good stuff @corjaantje. I watched the first episode.

If you're keeping track of voted preferences: I absolutely despise when people show NEI recipes in a tutorial. Virtually nobody watching your video is playing without NEI, and showing recipes is an antiquated step that pre-dated prominent usage of minetweaker and cross-mod integration. I absolutely always fast-forward through recipes and pray that you didn't say something important while I do so.

If you wanna cover all your bases, show recipes in comments below the video. Then nobody can be annoyed.

My vote :)

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I tend to agree with Pyure about the crafting thing, though not as extreme. Quickly showing the default recipe on screen is kinda useful for gauging how expensive stuff is/tech tree position. Doesn't need a voice over with 'this is crafting' or anything, just a second or so while you're explaining a few other things. (people can pause if they really want to look).

That aside, this is pretty good. Sound quality is decent, you seem fairly confident. Though if I were to really nit-pick, you tend to speak very fast with sudden pauses- which can disrupt the flow. Everything else seems ok- I'll try and watch some more tomorrow.
Best thing to do is to keep practising :)

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I suggest only showing things you're not going to end up memorizing the recipe for. IE, don't bother with basic pipes, you'll make them by the thousand, so you'll end up memorizing the recipe. Something like the request table you'd show, or the network ID cards, because you'll make one or a small handful of them. And since the video can be paused you only need to show it for a few seconds. Numpad 3 to show the recipe for anything that's placed in the world by the way. Then you can jump on to what it's being used for.

corjaantje

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys & Galls!

Recently uploaded another episode, explaining how to use Logistics Pipes to Autocraft with Fluid Transposers and Magma Crucibles!
Would love it if you guys would check it out !

Like always, if you have any questions or suggestions, just let me know !

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I believe you can actually use the uncolored side of a TE machine to use pipe interaction instead of native in/out. IE, pipe can push/pull to any slot as needed.

corjaantje

Jul 29, 2019
Ever wanted to Autocraft using Logistics Pipes, with Items that don't actually get used up in the recipe? Well here's the episode for you!

In this video I will be explaining how to autocraft with recipes including Buckets and the Juicer!