List of mods that have not been updated

ZeroCooly

Jul 29, 2019
If there is another forum that mentions stuff like this then sorry, I could not find that forum, no I will not close this. This forum does not include mods that are in full public releases. If you find a mod I forgot please post the name of it and a link to the forum so I can make sure it's actually not updated. I only did the mods that are listed on the FTB main websites mod list. Please, also send me links for non updated addons for the mods so I can add them to the list. Now for the list.

- Buildcraft has not been updated to minecraft 1.4.2 or I was not able to find a download or any link to it.
- Forestry as expected as buildcraft is not updated.
- Redpower2 yeah obviously Eloram is working hard and by herself it will take a very long time.
- TubeStuff the author is waiting for a public build of IC2.
- SecretRooms the author left no update notes on the minecraft forum post.

EDIT- FTB IS LEAKED THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER WATCHED NOR WILL IT BE MAINTAINED
edit- ftb is in beta though I will no longer edit this list but I will provide some sources of ftb modpack updates as I have a leaked copy. P.S. THANK YOU SLOWPOKE :p

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe, but because the same person working on both, you can expect one to be out before he actually go to the second, but I could be wrong as there are two people on BC.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, what?

Am I the only one missing something here?
As far as I know, the download button doesn't work, and I don't see any announcements for the pack either...

Care to explain your source?

ZeroCooly

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke leaked the ftb modpack download on his stream, it's not full complete but yes it is a huge source as of the modpack most likely wont be in beta for long now that this has happened the mod makers may be rushed by the Dire army and all ftb fans. Plus most mods are there in the leaked version of ftb but there are bugs.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
So, correction, it is not official YET.

Oh well, it's good new, must mean RP2 is coming near completion for the next update, good to hear.