[LINUX] World leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

404UserNotFound

Jul 29, 2019
I'll start off with some specifics. First off, I've got dedicated hosting from a friend of mine who created the website "SteamIDFinder.com". The hosting itself is Linux-based, and I've successfully gotten a standard Bukkit server running with no issues.

So I decided to try my hand at setting up a Mindcrack server. Everything went fine until I started the server up. Then I got these wonderful errors:

Code:
2013-03-30 22:59:53 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 4 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly

2013-03-30 22:59:53 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world e40113a (world) has leaked.

2013-03-30 22:59:53 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 5d086a3e (world) has leaked.

I've been Googling around looking for an answer, and I've seen other examples of the latter two error messages where it actually lists what thing is causing leaks (i.e. ChickenChunks or the Portal Gun mod), but I haven't found a rock solid solution.

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh, and if you guys need any more information regarding the server, feel free to ask and I'll provide any information I can.

404UserNotFound

Jul 29, 2019
That's for single player. Not sure how well that translates for those of us running SMP servers. Any other info?

Status
Not open for further replies.