Windows .exe Launcher wont load any Mods

snugglebuffy

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I dont know. Just weird that same house and only one is having issues. But I have that website up and monitoring. Just dont know which I am at. Probably the Chicago but could be Atlanta. Those are the two closest to me.

snugglebuffy

Jul 29, 2019
We both are on windows. I am windows 8 and he is windows 7. We both have the same computer just different operating. This is why is it so weird and confusing for me. I am starting to just laugh about it now but was frustrated earlier.

snugglebuffy

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my husbands code. I just checked and he has the pull down menu. I don't know why I dont have that option. But then again I dont know if I ever had that option.

http://pastebin.com/P1nmS4aC[DOUBLEPOST=1393893059][/DOUBLEPOST]New update from my computer. It is downloading the mod packs finally. And now it is downloading the information I need. Guess creeperhost changed something.

Thanks for everyones responses and trying to help. It has been one bizarre day.

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the problem is server side and not much we can do about it. You can try copy the whole FTB launcher folder and ftb (cant remember 100% correct name but it has ftb in it) folder from the roaming folder (open your users folder/AppData/Roaming and there is. ftblauncher folder, copy it). Now copy the launcher on your computer (try desktop) and then that. ftblauncher in your own user foldet/AppData/Roaming folder (overwrite if needed). Start the Launcher and hope for best. Bit of a warning, this copies all of your husbands keyconfigs and saved passwords (from Minecraft) also, but I think he can trust you :)