Launcher Is A Blank Box

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TheRedCelt

May 28, 2020
Hey, so I'm running on a Mac, and I don't know very much (at all) about computers. I downloaded Minecraft, Forge, and FTB then downloaded the Revelations pack. I originally was having a problem with the launcher telling me that it couldn't start Minecraft and to check my configuration. After researching this problem, I saw the recommendation to launch and save a game in vanilla then load a new game in Revelations. After saving and closing my game, I went to reload the launcher and now I only get a blank box. When I tell the FTB app to Play on the revelations mod pack. The box opens up saying that it's the launcher but it never loads past the box appearing with nothing in it. What's going on?