Launcher feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys

I love the launcher It is very clean and tidy and I cant wait for the other tabs to be enabled and more information to populate it however I have one Little niggle.

on the launcher it says create account I feel that this should be changed to Add account as the wording create account might be misleading to some.

For example people might feel that they are being asked to create an account for the ftb launcher aswell as having a minecraft account.

also from the view of outsiders it might seam to them that you are trying to make some sort of cracked account

Just a thought

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
/sign
Also, what exactly does the screenname do, not noticed any changes when altering it from the original login name.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
I think that Is if you have multiple accounts in the same computer in my house we have 3 accounts so you could give them names like scott etc

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Screen name is just so you can "Change" your account name to easy organize multiple accounts

To the part of create account. I agree, i will shuve this to Slowpoke if i see him on Teamspeak today.
I have had players on my stream confused by this

JademusSreg

Jul 29, 2019
Also, tooltips-on-hover would be a space efficient way of further clarifying the purpose of each field.

Status
Not open for further replies.