Whitelist Server Keyboardwarriors.eu - Gaming Community/Survival server/ Mod development/

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
Forumbanner.png

Hello!

Keyboardwarriors.eu is proud to present its Feed the beast (FTB) Ultimate server.
We have had this server knocking around as a tekkit lite server for a while, however due to the awful car crash that is tekkit new, a change in the community and a restructuring we have decided to start anew, with a focus now on ftb and modding.

Currently we have a few active modders in our community who are coming up with some pretty awesome ideas. However, we are short of people to test experience this.

In addition, since restarting the server its looking pretty sparse! So we are also looking for builders.

But .. atop it all, we want players, things like ftb are not fun when your on your own, so thats why we are here. We are looking for new players to come enjoy themselves on our 24/7 online server.

Hosted in london, with consistently good connection, we have 24 hour support and almost 24 hour online admins.

Currently our server is whitelisted, this is due to the fact that until now this server has been a very closed community based server, in support of our current members we will keep the white list up as a second form of protection for the time being.

To gain access to our server and the community all we require is a registration on our forums.
This is a quick process and gives you access to our dedicated vent server, community in other games and a say in what direction we take our minecraft server.

We hope you like what you see and cant wait to have you on the server!

Please note, the community and server is open only to 18+ years of age due to the adult nature
of our community

Update: The servers comming on well, we have an established economy supported by player run shops. Railway to each base with decorated paths. Mystcraft available for purchase for quarrys, lava and such.

Still looking for more members!

Current server wide projects:

- PvP arena
- PvP events, tower defence, king of the hill.

Pics ;o
<spoiler>
screen1.png

screen2.png

screen3.png

screen4.png

screen5.png

</spoiler>

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
Filling up fast, just a heads up , we are particularly interested in people with interest in helping out testing or creating mods, as well as those who wish to run lets plays/ youtube filming. Getting into this area ourselves we would be happy to tailor a few aspects of the server to your needs.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
I am not applying since I am not 18+ :( but you should add the banned item's and the rules and some screenshot's would attract more people.

Slaskyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i need to find a new server since my old was just hosted by a friend on his computer and he have now shut it down.
I don't mind at all to test out new mods and stuff, i love new things :D

my age is 22 and my IGN is Slaskyy.

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
Still open and still room!

Original post updated with pics... spoiler tags dont seem to be working ¬_¬

Shourn

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings,
I'm looking for an active and populated server.
I am 20 years old and my IGN is Shourn.
I am not a particularly good builder but some of my designs are quite solid.
Also I am studying Computer Science at university and try to get a grasp of minecraft modding.

Tsori

Jul 29, 2019
Looks fine, however for our admins to sort you out youl need to apply on the site posted in the main topic, this is so we can keep track of who needs what ect