just wish to say great work Vswe on the steves carts alpha

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
the tree farm cart is awesome maybe the best tree farmer I have seen to date, huge tree harvested no problem, the wheat farmer works well with or with out the hydration, the miner is really cool & works well with the cargo manager & has so many options with some of Elo's toys its going to be really awesome.

ty sir for your tireless work.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Good god Steve's Carts 2. This looks like one of the most amazing things ever. I can't wait for the stable release to come out. The only complaint I have is the amount of time it takes to assemble the more complex carts. But other than that, oh my god it looks like the most amazing thing ever.

Reactions: Stellastronza

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Vswe is the man, he has outdone himself this time. I just watched the updated spotlight for Steve's carts 2.. It looks really awesome.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
IF you enjoy the mod and also want to learn how to code or wonder how such a gread mod is made them maybe you should watch his Live stream

http://www.twitch.tv/vswe

Such a great guy and willing to listen to his watchers for items =)

Past videos are there to watch or follow him to know when he streams next.

Thanks again Vswe.

Reactions: Vauthil

icedale

Jul 29, 2019
I saw him streaming a few times but since I'm not a coder I had a bit of trouble understanding what was going on. After watching DW20's spotlight I have to say I'm really excited about this mod though. Thanks for all the work you've put into this!