Open Server JombeeWorld | MindCrack 8.3.2 | [PVE] [Survival] [No Ranks - No Banned Items]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rhubarb85

Jul 29, 2019
No worries this is the only place I can put
On just incase he don't know if anything has happened cheers kou

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
My DNS provider flaked out yet again. This is the third time in two months. The server never went down, you just couldn't find it because the name stopped propagating.

You can reach it at the fqdn jombee.no-ip.biz or by IP at 76.118.250.109

I did take this down time to reboot the server though. So a couple of updates would be applied. Let me know if you have any issues.

Brad_Stott

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
I logged on the server today and i have not been on in a while because i got a new laptop.
I came back to my house being griefed and all my stuff gone.
When i try to claim things with gold shovel it dosnt work.
Please help : ign : snakey60445

Mojo3151

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jombee just wondering if i could get white listed to join the server i reall enjoy playong on it.
IGN: mojomania

--xXElite_GamerXx--

Jul 29, 2019
my IGN is ethan2645 if the server is whitelist
Reason For Being on the server: I would like to be on a good server :D
ING: DALTON5462,ethan2645,baseball611 those are all my alternate accounts

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
It's not. I am working on a custom mod pack. Basically an updated version of mindcrack with chocobos for version 1.6.4 but with gta online I don't play much minecraft

Jombeewoof

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server still up?
I've grown bored with gta so I sometimes work on a new updated version. It will be 1.7 or so with updated versions if all the mind crack mods. I need permission from a few authors to finish it up but when I do I'll be renting a dedicated server.

I'll update this post when I do