Jerky Mouse movement in game

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Dnkrad

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Version:
v1.4.7
Modpack:
Horizons: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Once I enter a world (singleplayer, i don't play online) everything loads well and I have little to no issues, however, as soon as I use either the mousepad, or the mouse connected to the laptop's usb port, thecrosshair starts jerking around and looks straight down at the ground. When I try to move the mouse to look elsewhere in the world it jerks around more. It does this when i tried disabling the mousepad and just using the usb mouse as well. This makes the game entirely unplayable so I hope someone will be able to help. Thanks :)

Dnkrad

Jul 29, 2019
Intel Core i7-4500U CPU 2.4 GHz
GeForce GT 745M
8 GB RAM
Windows 8.1 64-bit

It's an ASUS laptop.

Verttox

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have a Touchscreen on your Laptop?
Had the same issue with mine when i disabled the touchscreen it would work perfectly ;)
gl

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Version:
v1.4.7
Modpack:
Horizons: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Once I enter a world (singleplayer, i don't play online) everything loads well and I have little to no issues, however, as soon as I use either the mousepad, or the mouse connected to the laptop's usb port, thecrosshair starts jerking around and looks straight down at the ground. When I try to move the mouse to look elsewhere in the world it jerks around more. It does this when i tried disabling the mousepad and just using the usb mouse as well. This makes the game entirely unplayable so I hope someone will be able to help. Thanks :)
Do you by chance have Razer Synapse installed? If so turn it off and see if that fixes it.