It was fine last night...

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
N

neo_cyrus

Title:
It was fine last night...
Launcher Version:
FTB 1.4.12
Modpack:
FTB INFINITY EVOLVED
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I went to bed after playing last night, sometime during the night the server crashed and is giving me an error about immersive engineering and ender IO but I don't know what exactly is causing the error or how to fix it. Any thoughts guys?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Take a backup of the world and remove this block with MCEdit. It should fix it.
Block location: World: (-287,77,130)

N

neo_cyrus

So that did fix it, after I removed that block a second block caused an issue and I removed that one too. I'm still not sure what caused the sudden conflict. The area I had to edit has gone unchanged for about a week. I have a couple of the immersive engineering floodlights near that location and it mentions "fake light" the best I can figure is a bit of the light got where it wasn't supposed to be and leaked through a wall and caused the crash. I wish I knew if there was a way to actually prevent this or know exactly what caused it to happen so suddenly in the first place.