Issue with Infinity

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Falconix_7TR

Jul 29, 2019
Hey you know i need help i have 3 problems there is the photos PLEASE HELP ME TO FİX AND İF YOU NEED A CONSOLE TEXTS(SORRY I AM LEARNİNG ENGLİSH) İ WİLL POST
TO THREAD

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    45.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG
    149.1 KB · Views: 32

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
You have some sort of improperly named folder with the installation, if you've named it something like "ftbyeah!!!!!" it apparently can't have the exclamation marks, start with that and see if it works from there.

Falconix_7TR

Jul 29, 2019
You have some sort of improperly named folder with the installation, if you've named it something like "ftbyeah!!!!!" it apparently can't have the exclamation marks, start with that and see if it works from there.
i did not change name its just ftb

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
i did not change name its just ftb
What he meant was that your install path container a "!" For exempel C:/programs!/ftb
In the options menu there is a place to change it. Change it something that doesn't inclusie a space or any other special character.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
From launcher code:
Code:
if (path.contains("!"))
    ErrorUtils.tossError("Warning current location of the launcher binary contains character: \"!\", \n"+  "which is not supported. Please move launcher binary and try again");

Rename or move your launcher binary.

If it still does not work pos a full console log: In the launcher's options tab, check the boxes "Show Console" and "Reopen launcher when Minecraft exits". Then launch your pack again and when the crash/error/other problem occurs, click the "upload log" button in console window and give us the link.