Problem Is there a way to 'vacuum' up drops while mining?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mtrees2404

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here so apolofies if I get anything wrong.

I currently have my own server running the 'Infinity Evolved' FTB Mod. I have recently been mining with my Draconium Pick and i have it set on 11x11x11, so as you can imaging, after second my inventory is full up with items.

Is there any item or mod in this pack that allows all item drops around me or ones in my inventory (that I chose) to be transferred stright to my ME System?

It'll will lety me mine for longer without having to fly back to my ME System after mining 1 block.

Thanks,

Matt

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So my usual trick for this involves the EnderStorage mod.

Basically, make an ender chest (not the vanilla one), then make an ender pouch with the same colour code. Keep the pouch on your person and put an ME Import Bus on the ender chest.

When your inventory is full, whack all the stuff you've excavated into the pouch and it'll get sucked straight into your ME network :)

bluebard

Aug 21, 2020
1. Gather dropped items into player's inventory by magnet item. Draconic Evolution have a useful magnet.
2. By using PIM(Personal Inventory Manager) of OperPeripheral mod, you can have access to player inventory from the block.
btw ComputerCraft programming is required.
3. Use conventional item transport methods with filters having whitelist for ores and stones, move items from PIM to ME network.