Invisibles blocks

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Corisio

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Invisibles blocks on Regrowth modpack
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Regrowth
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
When i play, i can't see blocks like crops (and seeds insides), marble, limestone, Tinker's stuff, etc ...
It's painful because i get worry in cave when i walk on invisibles blocks.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Yeah, is it the problem ?

Most likely. Optifine changes the render code in MC rather heavily and it causes problems with Forge mods. I believe, but don't quote me on this, that there is a version of Optifine that will work with Forge with little to no render problems.

Reactions: Corisio

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Ok :/ Thanks but i can't play without optifine, my comp isn't very good at all....

Optifine HD B6 Standard looks like it will run with Forge without issues. Try that version and see if that fixes it for you.

Reactions: Corisio

Corisio

Jul 29, 2019
I've add Optifine HD B7 Standart and it's working !!!! :D Thank you for helping me !! I can see all blocks ! Thanks a lot !

Reactions: Padfoote