Open Invisible Clear Glass Tinker's Construct

B

blitzyuk

Summary of the problem Invisible Clear Glass Tinker's Construct

Pack Version 1.0.1

What is the bug? trying to make the Clear Glass from Tinker's Construct. Whenever I put the sand or glass in the smeltery it smelts it but then it just vanishes. The tooltip on the Smeltery and when I pour it the tooltip on the casting basin shows percentage bar with no name of what it is. Also when you look in the smeltery controller and the casting basin its completely invisible until you take it out.

Mod & Version TConstruct-1.10.2-2.6.3

Link to log file no log file

Is it repeatable? Yes tested by multiple people on server

Known Fix none

C

Candied Hat

Try disabling the loading splash screen. go to the file splash.properties and set enabled to false.

C

CDArena

In single player, I do not have this issue - but I did run into an related issue: (EDIT: see below for related issue, with possible dupe problem)

Last edited:
C

CDArena

@blitzyuk - you might try upgrading to FTB Beyond version 1.2.1; I cannot duplicate the issue in that newer version.

Tired to duplicate the OP issue: put sand in smeltery - it turned into "Liquid glass" in the smeltery controller window. Poured into basin, it became "Clear Glass", and shortly solidified into a visible bordered cleared glass block that can be removed, as "Clear Glass".

Tried again, this time smelting a glass block - again it became "Liquid Glass" in smeltery window. Poured into basin, where it shows as "Recipe: Clear Glass" until progress bar is completed; then it turns into a clear glass block. Pulled out "Clear Glass" block.

The Related bug: Replaced the Clear Glass block with a block of sand in the basin. Added 4 glowstone dust to smeltery, then waited about 3 or 4 minutes for the glowstone to smelt into "Energized Glowstone". That was poured atop of the sand block, where the block eventually took on the appearance of a clear glass block with sand inside it - this block flickers if you move around it. Right clicking the basin once gives you an "Enlightened Clear Glass" block, but the basin still shows a block of sand. Clicking the basin a second time gives you back a block of sand.

I am not sure if getting the sand back is a "dupe" bug, or just a required crafting ingredient that you get back afterwards.