Windows .exe Invalid Username or Password

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

wulfbearJoe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!

I am playing FTB Packs for a long time now, but since today I've got a problem with connecting via the FTB Launcher. When I hit "launch" it tells me "Error: Invaild username or password". However, when I try to log in on minecraft.net or launch the original client it works just fine. I've also tried a second account of mine, it doesn't work either on the FTB Launcher.
It seems to me that the problem is caused by the launcher. Therfore, I've already tried to reinstall the launcher, still no success.
Could anybody help me please?
Thanks for any help!

wulfbear_joe

cmpteki

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, 2 platforms, 3 computers, 3 accounts. When it decides it does not want to work, nothing will seem to change it. Kids are terribly frustrated. Wait a day and it will work, click Quit Game and try again, it may or may not. Kids are scared and leaving minecraft running all the time. I go to update the modpacks for them and now it won't let them back in. Guess they will have to read a book or watch TV for a day until it decides it wants to load again.